February 4, 2009

It's ALIVE!!!! Part Deux

Alright so I've had my site up and running for a month now...

Liked the design...it showcased my photos relatively well... The design I really wanted didn't showcase them well because...well they came out looking all pixelated and jaggie.

I mentioned the other day that I figured out that through my site host I can only upload photos through IE and being a staunch Firefox user I was left unaware that my preference in browsers would force me to use the lesser web design.

WELL NO MORE!!!

Today I was able to switch over to my preferred web design!



More soon...

6 comments:

  1. The new site flows much better! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks willgirl!

    The flow on this version is what I loved about it from the start. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Peter! I'm definitely much happier with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the site ... well done. Here is hoping it generates a ton of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks James! I have it all up and running but now I need to get better at promoting my self to generate more interest. So that's the next step.

    ReplyDelete