August 21, 2009

Anna and Adeeb's Wedding!


Anna and Adeeb's wedding day was pretty much the hottest, most humid summer day Toronto has had this year. At 12:30pm, when I arrived at the Old Mill Inn to take pictures of Anna and her girls getting ready, it was already too hot to move, which meant it was even hotter out when Adeeb, Anna and I went outside to do their portraits.


Anna looked gorgeous in her stunning red dress and it was so much fun hanging out with her and her girls while they got ready.









It was so good to see both a couple and a family that lived their faith, and loved each other. Thanks Anna and Adeeb for having me be part of your day! It brings me great joy to know both of you!

2 comments:

  1. yesss kisss her it,s nice for youuuu don,t forget kiss at your nice dayyy
    horeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay they don't really test friendships...well actually maybe after all the pics I'm posting of him, they might test the friendship, but I got together with my friend Mike to basically fool around with lighting and grip gear and shoot a pile of lighting tests. I had a Profoto 7a pack for the weekend and two Herve Leger (lighting heads that is) to play with and pooled that with Mike's Elinchromm Ranger and a whack of Pocketwizards. Did I mention that Mike is a griphead? Herve Leger Dresses Dude has more stands, booms, arms, and clamps than anyone I know (he doesn't have a Justin Clamp yet, Herve Leger Bandage so I have him beat there!).

    ReplyDelete