August 5, 2009

I'm off again!

It's been a summer of never being home...which I'm not complaining about, but I've been on and off the road since early June. Makes for exciting, adventurous times! But I'm having a little trouble getting my bags packed tonight.

Early tomorrow morning I'm heading off on a roadtrip to PEI for a day job related trade show. This time my camera is coming along (so I hope to have some cool pictures from the road to share with you all) and a massive stack of magazines and books that I've been meaning to read.

The very same day I'm back from PEI I've got a crazy schedule full of photo shoots starting with a Mehndi ceremony for Ana and Adeeb's Wedding!

By then I'm hoping to also have some albums, and cards ready to share with ya'll AND some announcements about some fall photography incentives...just in time for the Christmas season. Yes, I said it CHRISTMAS season! I know...kids aren't even back in school yet.

But, enjoy the summerish weather while we've still got it, and I promise a more photographers related post in the next little bit, haven't really done one of those in a while.

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment