January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!


Hope everyone has safely arrived in 2009. Whether you were freezing your butt off in Time's Square, painting a bedroom or playing poker, I hope you had fun doing it.

It's funny, I keep reading on the blogs these last few days how glad people are that 2008 is done with and how terrible of a year it was. Really I'm not glad nor sad that 2008 is done, but pausing to look back over the last 12 months, it's interesting to remember what I was up to this year.

Generally it was a good year. I didn't severely injure myself, I did a LOT of new things, took a lot of risks, stepped out of my comfort zone and I think have become more comfortable with who I am.

In short: I've grown a lot.

So! Here's a look back at a few of my favourite photos from 2008.











More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment