January 5, 2009

JS3PT



At the start of December I did a boxing shoot for Joey and his company JS3PT. Well he's in the last stages of getting his website redesigned and so it was time to get the fashion type shots of his logoed athletic wear.

Thought I'd share some of my favourite picks from the shoot.






Joey also asked me to shoot some pictures of his trophies and medals from some body building competitions and boxing matches.



The other thing I was asked to shoot was Joey's medal from his tour in Afghanistan.



It's a really cool feeling to have someone trust you with photographing items like this that mean something not only to them, but the rest of the world.

Thanks Joey, Monica and Jolene for an awesome shoot!! Oh and keep on eye on the countdown clock at JS3PT.com

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment